Hammond Power Solutions’ Sentinel transformers are the latest low-voltage transformers from HPS, and were designed to meet the most recent efficiency standards from the U.S. Department of Energy, offering customers significant cost savings by meeting DOE 10 CFR Part 431 requirements. Sentinel transformers come in three lines, including a general purpose model and two specifically designed to handle harmonics generated by non-linear loads. Other features include:
- Ratings from 15 to 333 kVA single phase and 15 to 1500kVA three phase
- Standard 10kV BIL rating on three-phase models, providing increased reliability and protection against critical equipment failure
- 6 standard single phase voltage groups and 10 standard three-phase voltage groups available
- Standard Type 3R enclosure suitable for indoor and outdoor applications
- Uniform 220°C insulation system with a 80°C, 115°C or 150°C temperature rise
- Core and coil manufactured from quality non-aging, cold rolled, silicon steel laminations
- All models include standard drip shield, and many include wall-mounting brackets, lugs and knock-outs to reduce installation time and cost
- Expanded neutral bar for more customer connections
- Conductor material available in both copper and aluminum
- UL listed
See how much money and energy you can save with the HPS Transformer Savings Analyzer.
For more information, call Bodine Electric of Decatur’s wholesale division at (217) 423-2593 today.