The Littelfuse MP8000 electronic overload relay protects any motor drawing 0.5 to 1,000 full load amps, and is designed for single or three-phase systems with operating voltages of 90 to 690 VAC. Through the Littelfuse app, real-time operational information is available, helping enhance arc-flash safety.
- Bluetooth® interface through Littelfuse app available for both Android™ and iPhone® smartphones
- Programmable voltage and current settings for use in wide range of systems
- Automatic, semi-automatic and manual restart options
- Separate delay times for power up, rapid cycle protection, motor cool down and underload restarting
- Reset via pushbutton on panel or remote connection through network (compatible with Modbus TCP/IP)
For more information, call Bodine Electric of Decatur’s wholesale division at (217) 423-2593 today.