Pepperl+Fuchs’ newest line of photoelectric sensors offers incredible versatility, combining multiple sensing modes into standard housings, and has more installation possibilities than ever before.
The R100 and R101 sensors also feature other state-of-the-art advances ideal for facilities with an eye on the future. Some of the benefits include:
- 8 different sensing modes: thru-beam, diffuse, distance, background suppression, background evaluation, retroreflective, clear-object retroreflective and measuring
- Precise and reliable Multi Pixel Technology (MPT) distance measurement
- Innovative DuraBeam laser technology for exceptionally long life and increased operating temperature range
- Eye-safe Class 1 rated laser
- Communication down to sensor level with IO-Link as the basis for Sensorik 4.0 technology to communicate with higher-level systems
- Simple and intuitive operation with the intelligent combination of a multiturn potentiometer and pushbutton control
For more information, call Bodine Electric of Decatur’s wholesale division at (217) 423-2593 today.