In 2016, Bodine Electric completed work for a natural gas customer that provided an overhaul and upgrade of an engine cooling system.
The work, at a natural gas compressor station, included:
- Installation of Eaton motor starters
- Fan motor installation and alignment performed by Bodine’s electro-mechanical repair division
- Installation of Eaton variable frequency drives, a programmable logic controller and instrumentation for updated controls integration with existing station controls
- Installation of power and control wiring
- Installation of instrument tubing
Bodine’s wholesale division provided the Eaton products for the project.